The Lower Mainland city of Richmond is an ethnically diverse community, home to beautiful parks, cycling paths, farmland, and delicious cuisine. The unique city is centrally located between downtown Vancouver and the US border and under a 15-minute drive to YVR airport. This central location makes for quick access to neighbouring central cities while still offering great amenities and education options for families with young kids. This past June 2021, single-family homes and townhomes in Richmond were in high demand resulting in exceptional sales ratios.
Detached Homes In Richmond In High Demand Resulting In A 70% Sales Ratio
Single-family homes in June 2021 sold for an average price of $1,910,500, a 19.6% increase last June 2020. There was a high demand for detached homes in the area with 220 detached homes listed on the MLS® this past month 154 of those homes sold resulting in a 70% sales ratio.
Browse all detached homes for sale in Richmond listed on the MLS®
- Single family homes for sale in Richmond under $1.9M
- Single family homes for sale in Richmond between $1.9M ~ $2.5M
- Single family homes for sale in Richmond over $2.5M
Richmond Townhomes Sought-After By Buyers Resulting In A 84.1% Sales Ratio
Townhomes in Richmond sold for an average price of $923,500, a 15.3% increase from last June. There were 139 townhomes listed on the MLS® in June with 117 of those townhomes selling, resulting in an 84.1% sales ratio. Condos in Richmond sold for an average price of $718,300. There were 350 condos listed on the MLS® with 201 of those condos listed selling, resulting in a 57.4% sales ratio.
Browse all townhomes for sale in Vancouver East listed on the MLS®
- Townhomes in Richmond for sale under $940K
- Townhomes in Richmond for sale between $940K ~ $1.4M
- Townhomes in Richmond for sale over $1.4M
Browse all condos for sale in Richmond listed on the MLS®
- Condos in Richmond for sale under $720K
- Condos in Richmond for sale between $720K ~ $820K
- Condos in Richmond for sale over $820K